– Double coated Dominico DOKDO 10D, doubled seams and etching tape on edges: robustness is the key.
– The lines are unsheathed Aramid 8001 Magix Pro Dry, hydrophobic and color-coded. Solidity has never been so easy to untangle.
– The use of Nitinol rods not only saves weight and increases robustness, it also allows a super compact folding… To always slip it into your rucksack.
– Leading edge and trailing edge are with mylar-border bands for structural strength. As well, this ensures the wing’s flying behavior.
– On the leading edge, ground attachment loops can be used to prevent the paraglider from slipping on a steep and/or slippery slope (snow).
– Inspired by aerodynamics design in cycling, the RONIN introduced a new profile named Kammtail.