- Premium Quality at a moderate price. The aramid fiber reinforced outer shell is manufactured in a vacuum high-pressure moulding process with a heated metal mould and thus offers the highest possible breaking strength at minimum weight. Aramid fiber surpasses carbon fiber in terms of impact resistance.
- Premium look: The helmet features a scratch-resistant enameled multi-layer coating. The helmet shell’s material and finishing make the No Limit Jet virtually resistant to age.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The No Limit Jet enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The clear polycarbonate visor mounted on the helmet is break-proof and equipped with an anti-reflex, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. As it offers 100% UV protection, it can replace otherwise required sunglasses. The clear visor can easily be replaced by a (separately available) brown toned visor.
- The full textile interior lining in 4 fixed sizes offers maximum wearing comfort. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Also the comfortable ear pads and the well-padded internal chin strap contribute to the wearing comfort.
Weight: 620 g + visor 114 g
Sizes: S=55/56, M=57/58, L=59/60, XL=61/62 cm head circumference, XXL=63 cm (only in white and carbon look available)