- Aramid fiber reinforced outer shell, manufactured in a vacuum high-pressure moulding process, that surpasses even carbon fiber helmets in terms of impact strength and perforation resistance.
- Premium look: The helmet features a scratch-resistant enameled multi-layer coating. The helmet shell’s material and finishing make the No Limit virtually resistant to age.
- The visor integrated in the helmet contour reduces air drag measurably. The extra wide panoramic view is important for safety. There is enough room for eyeglasses under the visor.
- The clear polycarbonate visor mounted on the helmet is break-proof and equipped with an anti-reflex, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment. As it offers 100% UV protection, it can replace otherwise required sunglasses. The clear visor can easily be replaced by a (separately available) brown toned visor.
- The chin guard causes virtually no blind spots. With the visor flipped up, it is possible to converse with someone despite the chin guard.
- Aerodynamically clean without tail: The No Limit enables an unobstructed upward view and avoids neck injuries.
- The full textile interior lining in 4 fixed sizes offers maximum wearing comfort. The breathable padding is skin-friendly and antibacterial. Also the comfortable ear pads and the well-padded internal chin strap contribute to the wearing comfort.
Weight: 650 g + visor 114 g
Sizes: S=55/56, M=57/58, L=59/60, XL=61/62, XXL=63 cm circumference